Here’s the collection of links to resources you may find useful to learn more about Tableau, how to extend it and use for data science:
- https://github.com/tableau/TabPy – TabPy is an open-source Python HTTP server that allows extending Tableau with Python scripts.
- Building advanced analytics applications with TabPy – an example of how to use TabPy with Tableau.
- TabPy Tutorial on TabWiki.
- Tableau Community – ask or search for any Tableau related questions.
- External Services Forum on Tableau Community – questions and topics related to extending Tableau with data science through custom code execution, invoking models and other techniques.
- Building Data Science Applications with TabPy Video Tutorial.